Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Commercial Truck Parts Anyone Know Where To Get The Value Of A 1930 Ford Model A Straight Bed Commercial Truck?

Anyone know where to get the value of a 1930 Ford Model A straight bed commercial truck? - commercial truck parts

My brother told me that his father built the truck from parts of the restoration. Although it looks good, not professional or restored original. This is a commercial vehicle large bowl directly on the addition of side walls. This reminds me of the old army trucks with tarps on the bed, you see in old movies. It was a real head-Turner on the rare occasions he left the garage. He has since disappeared and left me and my brother, and we are trying to determine its value if it decides to sell. I find a good online price target to determine its value. I think it is probably unique. Can someone me a general idea of what can be useful, if at all, or point me in determining the direction of a good website its value? If anyone knows if I start selling invitation to propose a good price if you decide to? Kelley, and I already tried that do not list something equivalent of that vehicle. Thanks in advance, I'm totally lost on this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment