Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Foam Party Hats What To Do For A Lone Boy At A Girls' Birthday Party?

What to do for a lone boy at a girls' birthday party? - foam party hats

My daughter has a birthday a week from today. A 2 sisters there, bring some friends of the family, their children (1 girlfriend, the other has) 2 daughters and a son.

Children, an 2 I've tried to keep the pockets Goody essentially gender neutral, but instead of a stick in the princess, he got a rubber snake. Moreover, instead of buying a couple of party hats all, I bought the foam visors with foam stickers, so they can decorate their own hats. I have the girls in pink and blue.

I'm probably too much thought, but I want to be sure that nobody feels uncomfortable at the party. Other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment