Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Purex Bleach My Clothes Are Coming Out Of The Wash Discolored! Any Ideas Why?

My clothes are coming out of the wash discolored! Any ideas why? - purex bleach

When you remove clothes from the washing machine, I noticed after washing, that several elements have become discolored, bleaching agents such as stripes on the fabric. This was done with different elements, particularly bedding, towels and shirts. I tested several detergents, including Cheer, Purex and Arm & Hammer, but I have not found that helps this book. In addition, the clothes, different brands, different stores, so it's not like I was just a problem with a brand or store.
Is it the fault of the clothing or laundry detergent? Has anyone else this problem? If so, you've found a solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment