Monday, February 8, 2010

Beer Pong Table Blueprint What Paint And Coating Do I Use For A Beer Pong Table?

What paint and coating do i use for a beer pong Table? - beer pong table blueprint

My friends and I are making a beer pong with a view to the beach, which means that you have a good color, which can be mixed and must ... the production of various shades of blue, etc., so it looks like a real beach. We also post pictures of us at the table and I wondered what color should I use for plywood mix, and if the surface "of polyurethane, the images that ruin them lay on the table.

3 comments:

Jak Darktent said...

What do I do when I paint or things that use to monitor and reserve errors. Test your color etc.on a piece of the layer of debris, much more fun to do everything ourselves.

clarkdub... said...

I suggest buying a piece of melamine, and then click on the basis that with a permanent marker. It is white and has a very good marker ink, but you have to touch occasionally, depending on how you play. For images, it could get a really good transparent sticky tape, such as 3M, or you can try to put a few layers of polyethylene over the entire board, but do not know how good Witt stick to melamine.

charliea... said...

Can not add flat green paint and put a layer of polyurethane on it for two reasons, it will be spilled beer, and two, it is easy to clean. What you need is a solution for the balls flying around the plant and get the hairball, and then drink the ground near the end of the need for beer ... Yummmmm

Post a Comment