Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eczema Pictures Ring Dark Rough Spot On My Hand In Between My Pinky And Ring Finger?

Dark rough spot on my hand in between my pinky and ring finger? - eczema pictures ring

A few weeks ago I noticed between the little finger and ring finger on both hands, had small red spots that are burned. No bites at all, just a little burned. I did not think until today when I noticed that she was very clear, reddish spots, which not so long ago, almost black, very rough and dry points. A hand is actually even worse than the other. I have a few pictures online of people who suffer from eczema and do not remember just what I have. Could very dry skin or something more serious? If so, what can I do about it, or I see a Derm? Has anyone or earlier? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment