Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fmla Migraine I Was Fired For Not Coming Back To Work While Under A Doctor's Care. Could I Sue For Wrongful Termination?

I was fired for not coming back to work while under a doctor's care. could i sue for wrongful termination? - fmla migraine

My family doctor was not what I just said to the doctor to see my back is always worse. He said he would prefer to work for 2 weeks instead of sitting around 2 weeks back.
I told him that I reduce the use of light work per year.
I have day had to be registered, and needed an excuse to get the doctors. That was my week and the pain was even worse.
Rather than dismiss the return to work, because I can not do my job, I do not call or go to the rest of the week. I know that I made a mistake, but I was angry and depressed.
I could not take my workers compensation "because he said he did not know my injury report. I did not tell my boss because it's not so bad and I had hurt a headache. I have a few different sleeping in the bathroom. Persons other than The company, the FMLA me for everything: ulcers, must be rejected faciatis planting.

7 comments:

Kitti said...

Task of the work is not done in a week as in this case, no case against them. I know it is a legitimate reason for his resignation, because they got used to me. But I * called in. In fact, I had a whole shift in the last 10 hours, if they say that it does not work is one of mine. But it was not worth for me to fight them in court. Perhaps I should have. It seems that 10 studies have been fighting the same time.

Angel said...

I am not sure, because if I do not tell your boss he was right to fire, but you also have reasons

Angel said...

I am not sure, because if I do not tell your boss he was right to fire, but you also have reasons

Ammie said...

Depends on what state you live in vivo in a fire at the state and can be easily dismissed because they do not like the color of the socks.

sexytwin said...

Not what I would say that that can continue to ... They have not informed Chief ... two were not called three times .. cya more ...

ameliaab... said...

I do not think that unfair dismissal. You Do not call or show work!

ameliaab... said...

I do not think that unfair dismissal. You Do not call or show work!

Post a Comment