Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Shiny Chain Rules Pokemon Platinum Chaining For Shiny's Question ?

Pokemon platinum chaining for shiny's question ? - pokemon platinum shiny chain rules

OK, I know not good at linking and wanted to know whether (the max% is the highest rating), a chain of 40 if I continue to recover 20 sacks radar to find one? Do you already have a number of low brightness before? I owned a chain Kirlia and broke for no reason (I followed all the rules, I know)
so now I'm crazy to give and I thank you for counseling. my highest chain is 27

1 comment:

pokemon trader said...

Ive been trying for months to come back a shiny, like 100 times to 1 and everything else that YouTube, a diamond in the channel 1 I have 100-fold into the channel 41 and has not so lucky

Post a Comment