Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Manuka Honey New Zealand How Do I Get Rid Of This Chest Infection? Manuka Honey?

How do I get rid of this chest infection? Manuka Honey? - manuka honey new zealand

I started with the flu on Saturday and it turned into pneumonia, which is very painful. I can not go to work, which is a problem because they have a new job and I really needed to make a good impression. Unfortunately I can not go to the doctor until next Wednesday because I want a better hope. Does anyone know of any action in May spead my recovery? I have heard that Manuka honey is a natural antibiotic. Is that true?

6 comments:

Leanne C said...

There are a number of natural medicines and herbs, it can be avoided. When I see a good source of colostrum and other herbs that stimulate the immune system. Directions To send mail directly to leanne27@aapt.net.au

I'm going with research and development company that is 20 years old this year. The products are safe and work.

Leanne C said...

There are a number of natural medicines and herbs, it can be avoided. When I see a good source of colostrum and other herbs that stimulate the immune system. Directions To send mail directly to leanne27@aapt.net.au

I'm going with research and development company that is 20 years old this year. The products are safe and work.

rider317... said...

Go to the emergency room. Is this a real infection, Rx drugs could spell, if you go now. If you are in an emergency room must be considered in a reasonable time and get the treatment they need. You can also consider a clinical emergency care if you are in your area are available.

Good luck.

med said...

a lot of liquid and rubbing his chest

Big John said...

I know it sounds trite, but a complete rest, go to bed and keep warm when they it.Give own immune system a chance to work.

Beezer said...

I'm in the same boat, I let go and it got worse, I had to get antibiotics into my second week of it, is sick. Go to your doctor and antibiotics are the way to go. Good luck and speedy recovery.

Post a Comment